Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Virginia Auto Bill Of Sale What Ever Happened To Skywriting?

What ever happened to skywriting? - virginia auto bill of sale

I grew up near Richmond, Virginia in the 70s (I'm now 40) and I think I remember skywriting happens quite often in this period. In general CARS advertising and was very simple (such as "Bills", etc..) But I thought today during a flag drawing air in Denver that I have not seen in 20 years, skywriting. I have heard that it was still showing in the air, done, but I've never been in one. I remember my brothers and I could be standing in a "stratospheric Wheel of Fortune" to try to guess the first of what is written. Seems to be an effective advertising technique. I wonder why I have not seen lately. Environmental concerns ... Costs ... Risk ... above?

No comments:

Post a Comment