Monday, January 4, 2010

Copper Desk Bicycle Using Alternative Materials (Copper, Bamboo, PVC, ABS, Metal Conduit, Iron Pipe, Etc...)?

Bicycle using alternative materials (Copper, Bamboo, PVC, ABS, Metal Conduit, Iron Pipe, etc...)? - copper desk

I just wonder. Has anyone suggestions, experiences or information on the use of the above materials are usually in your local Lowe's or Home Depot. I know that chromium-molybdenum-aluminum and carbon fiber are the norm. But I was sitting at my desk and wondered ...

In particular, I ask the usefulness of copper, and thus its strength.

Web sites are a plus!

Hmmmmmm ....

1 comment:

Ralfcode... said...

Copper is too soft or too hard. See how easy it is to bend a pipe Copper water. To rigid enough to the burdens should bear it thick - and would have been hard to resist. Iron pipes would be too difficult. Aluminum might work, although you might not be for this function, which would be heavier than you want to be optimized. Be Adaptable and flexible PVC, I suppose. I've never seen carbon fiber in my agency Lowe, but anything is possible. There is a lot of hard work, I told myself.

I have pictures in front of a bamboo bike. Perform a search on the term there are many connections.

Post a Comment