Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea And Birth Control Birth Control Pill Linked To Pityriasis Rosea???

Birth control pill linked to Pityriasis Rosea??? - pityriasis rosea and birth control

Last summer, I started the pill generic birth control, "Tri-Previfem (brand pill than Ortho Tri-Cyclen) and 3 months later, the familiar itch, dry skin, rashes came pink. It all started in my collarbone and was on my abdomen, some of my thigh, back and arms. I went to the dermatologist and told me I had Pityriasis Rosea (common skin condition that occurs once, and I do not know how it is obtained, and lasts about 3 months: http://www . AOCD. org / skin / dermatologic_di ...

http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/dermnet/pi ...

I did this in a forum (askapatient.com) on the theme of Ortho Tri-Cyclen, and more than 4 women have contacted me and said that I had the same reaction! Although never confirmed who was diagnosed w / pityriasis rosea, in a rash that sounds exactly like mine.a rare coincidence broken?


Anyone who has seen this? Do you think it is a relationship possible?

2 comments:

addie said...

Interesting. I had last summer. I have no idea where it comes and not thinking about the link to my birth control pill. All I can say is that in the sun prevent you from ever being really bad. I have always displayed for 3 months, then another 3 months a rash that here and there. I will look at his theory.

Big Joe 2 said...

Have you not read the leaflet that the pills will accompany you on any side effects? Perhaps in the list. Tou can also visit the site and watch thedrug manufacturersweb. One thing you can do is continue to ask your doctor.

Post a Comment