Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pics From Roccos Big Mess How Can I Transferr Pics From My Laptop Back To My Digital Camera?

How can i transferr pics from my laptop back to my digital camera? - pics from roccos big mess

I transfer photos from my digital camera to my laptop, returned to share photos and messages on the photos, I want to print larger photos and 'em But I do not know how I transfer photos from my laptop to CAM print' em out, or is there an easy way to do? You want, I want to print photos at a touch. Have someone not particularly high-tech brain Convince!
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

selina_5... said...

The easiest and best way to download photos and videos from the camera to the computer via a USB (small card readers that are fairly cheap) these days.

The card readers also work to move photos from your computer on a card.

Plug the reader into a USB port and insert the memory card.
This appears as a drive, and simply drag and drop photos into the folder of your choice.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp? ...

Photos are transferred very well and can be printed on the card, but do not expect to be able to look in your device, you probably will not know about the files.

snowwill... said...

Suppose you use the card from the camera and a card reader and open it in my computer / open the folder where your photos and copy / paste from the image file on the index card.

You can also use the camera to a PC via the USB cable and open the camera on my computer / open the folder where your photos and copy / paste from the image file on the index card.

Post a Comment