Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Glass Door Cooler How Can I Fix My Screen On The Sliding Glass Door So That It Closes All The Way If Glass Door Is Open?

How can i fix my screen on the sliding glass door so that it closes all the way if glass door is open? - glass door cooler

The top screen is always open, even if it seems to be closed all forms of insects and flying insects in the house, I do not see what the problem is that (only the other side of the screen does not move) is in a good way. I do not know whether I should buy a new screen or whether it will be repaired. I want to leave open the glass door when it's cold, AC vs. the run, but at the moment, what I did because I 'm not good with creatures of all kinds to do ..

2 comments:

uncle bob said...

The rolling wheels on the need for funds to be replaced or adapted to a real computer store and repair, if necessary, or adjust the rollers with a screwdriver to lead.

jeffma80... said...

The lower roller to be a way to adapt. Continue to play with them until the door open and close the whole way.

Post a Comment