Thursday, February 18, 2010

Culinary School Cover Letter Templates Should I LIE About My Experiance To Secure A Job As A Restaurant Server?

Should I LIE about my experiance to secure a job as a restaurant server? - culinary school cover letter templates

I know you lied to get a job that is a terrible thing. I just want to show that, firstly, I am not the idea.

I'm a girl left Cali my job as an apprentice "kitchen" for him to receive a degree in the economy. In essence, big changes.

I found myself in need of a job. I decided that I must be a job server, so I can go to school to earn money.

So I began an intensive research, have dominated the cover letter and resume, make sure you always look professional, I'm on Craigslist and CareerBuilder day in the month.

I am sweet, sweet, very fast (both in mind and what will work), oh and btw .. I have always in the food service industry work (Head Hostess Busser, DRiver and cooking)

I know) I said rock the house as a server, but in every place of employment (often the same: "This is an impressive resume, but we are looking for someone with experience"

2 comments:

Richard L said...

When requesting an investigation into his complaint and again - what will probably happen after the interview. If things are not what they have been exposed to it before entering

If errors in the documentation for your thinking now that they lied and were found trapped in an area, there are probably some others that have not yet been adopted.

No employer wants an enterprise cash management liars.

rj.pages said...

You're instincts and values are good, but then reality kicked in the door. I see two options - start at any fast food restaurant or experience in an environment of low-end to "receive" or to make a picture and it is constituted. WTH The problem is simply can not in honesty ytour compromise, but destroy them, then have a bad reference after you.

Post a Comment