Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hht More Condition_symptoms Is There Away My Medical Condition Can Be Wavered So I Wont Have Problems Joining The USMC?!!?

Is there away my medical condition can be wavered so i wont have problems joining the USMC?!!? - hht more condition_symptoms

Osler is a rare inherited disorder characterized by malformations of various blood vessels often leads) in severe bleeding (hemorrhage. Chronic nose bleeds are often the first obvious symptom associated with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Malformation of blood vessels to various anomalies may relate to different organs and body parts, including the lungs, brain and liver. In this disease is an autosomal dominant trait. I've had no problems with it in 6 years. Does this prevent me from joining the Marine Corps?
Is there a way around this?

** Who knows, you all sites that also list specific requirements for the recruitment
** Also, if someone can help me further or would be my goal, as is the face of time92. I really could use any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment