Thursday, February 18, 2010

Suitable Clothes For Women With Big Belly Maternity Clothes Problem ?

Maternity clothes problem ? - suitable clothes for women with big belly

Hello I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and shows a lot and all my clothes are too tight lol, especially in the abdominal area, obviously lol, but the hardest part as a result of maternity wear at affordable prices, are likely chiristening committed, I heard many people buy Just a greater extent in regular clothes instead of maternity fashion, but the problem is that I am very small and difficult path, even when I grow up top in my size issues would top form, not what I really sat down anyweight a size 14 to the belly get fit, but all too big and size 12 is too narrow. lol im not sure if I maternity tops maternity jeans in size 12, normal size was too small, but they are too big, do not know what happened. And they are all MaterCommunity covers most

So, what did you do when you were pregnant, and what is a pregnant woman, one baptism, ie conducted with the style and the custom seems to be a Sugar Plum Fairy, X

1 comment:

Catherine J said...

When I was pregnant the first time, maternity clothes like the plague, and when I look at the pictures I looked terrible when I went to my second, I new, different, I had a few eyes were avoided Maternitywear was really irritating beautiful, trendy, and everything was new was value for money, casual clothing for big and things, not flashy, but then I would say would be best for a baptism, while New Image has great things, and he will be there. Look Good. To say that my husband be pregnant to beautiful women there, but we women have other ideas, hey sweetie. Cathy xxx

Post a Comment