Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pain That Wraps Around Knee Abnormal Knee Pain?? Please Help!?

Abnormal knee pain?? Please help!? - pain that wraps around knee

If I remain seated, knees bent (like the crossed legs or so), for 5 minutes and I try to UN-flex, I have a sharp pain that gather around my knee area. I can not say exactly where this pain, but I try - if you have a leg that is parallel to the ground and grasp and flex the knee where it hurt to lock.

And that's just like a cramp in my neck is much worse. Moreover, this happens only in line with the left knee, not my right knee. I've also noticed that his left knee seems to often / unstable is when I will release it.

I have had past problems with my knees when I did not play sports (sure if it my right or left) in high school. I had a pre-layer under my right knee using cAP, because it is too much stress or something else?

Can someone tell me in the right direction to the cause of this problem? Or better yet, a cure?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment